The censored competition
Start: London time (GMT) is at 7 am / DK time (DKT) is at 8 am.
It is up to you whether you want to upload your works or join the drawing competition.
You must be subscribed to the newsletter to participate in the drawing competition.
PROGRAM: FOLLOW THE FLOW – ONE BY ONE
- Your participation requires you to do the challenges you are given through a link – one drawing each hour.
- You will be presented with 8 / 16 assignments which you must solve before starting the next one.
- Once you are done you press the “GOAL” button that will show.
Full-marathon: You can post in total: 2 GOLD images with start number, ie. that your chance of winning increases.
Half-marathon: You can post in total: 1 GOLD image with start number.
Group can decide on works that represent the whole group via a group representative.
WINNING THE TITLE OF GOLDEN ARTIST / GOLDEN KID
- The best creative work that you produce during the marathon must be uploaded on “INSTAGRAM“.
- Important information: At the beginning of the marathon you must upload your first work including a hashtag followed by your starting number. This must be done immediately after you have finished producing it.
- You must upload your best work within one hour of completion of the marathon.
- Timing must be respected in order to meet the criteria of Drawing Marathon International. 8 or 16 hours between the first and the last work.
- Any creative works uploaded later than the mentioned time limits is not participating in the competition.
- See the “HASHTAG” you need in order to participate”
The adult category: For anyone between the ages 13 -100+ years. To participate in the drawing competition, you must post your marathon drawings in the adult category.
The childrens category: If your age is below 13 years. To participate in the drawing competition, you must post your marathon drawings in the children’s category.
If you should post more pictures than stated above (with competition hashtags) or if you upload under the wrong hashtag you will be disqualified from the competition. It is up to the contestants themselves to follow the instructions and make sure to use the correct hashtags.
Cheeting is, obviously, not tolerated and it will lead to exclusion from participating in the drawing competition and the removal of the title of GOLDEN ARTIST / – KID at Draw On International will follow. Drawing Marathon International cannot be held accountable of cheeting.
TIME DIFFERENCE: LONDON TIME (GMT) 7 AM / DK TIME (DKT) KL. 8:00
Time differences across the world means that you might get to draw at different times of the day depending on the country you are in at the time.
- The half and the entire marathon begin in the morning on the day of the marathon and according to London time (GMT). Contestants will schedule their own breaks to fit the time frame.
- The last challenge must be completed no later than 16 hours after starting the entire marathon. Counting from the beginning of the marathon you will have one hour after the marathon to upload your GOLD work to the competition.
- The final challenge must be completed no later than 8 hours after starting the half marathon. Counting from the beginning of the marathon you will have one hour after the marathon to upload your GOLD work to the competition.
- The drawing challenges will be accessible for 20 hours in total. You are responsible yourself for planning your time.
- The conditions above may be subject to change.