GUIDE FOR CONTESTANTS
Choose to join either a half marathon or an entire marathon
Start: London time (GMT) is at 7 am / DK time (DKT) is at 8 am. Read about the entire plan of the day. We care that you have an excellent experience. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to write us, and we will help you the best possible way we can.
It is up to you whether you want to upload your works or join the drawing competition. You may upload one finished work per hour, or you can upload after completing the marathon. Upload on Instagram under the hashtag #joinartday21
TO BUY YOUR TICKET TO THE MARATHON
- First you will choose whether to do an entire marathon or a half one.
- Then you “SIGN UP” either as a single contestant or as a group i.e. if your group is a club / team / school / company or something else.
- Plot in your information and pay.
- You will receive confirmation of payment in an e-mail.
- At the same time you will receive an e-mail containing your starting number and more details about how the marathon will proceed.
- The challenges will be accessible on the morning of drawing day.
PROGRAM: FOLLOW THE FLOW – ONE BY ONE
- Your participation requires you to do the challenges you are given through a link – one drawing each hour.
- You will be presented with 8 / 16 assignments which you must solve before starting the next one.
- Once you are done you press the “GOAL” button that will show.
- Use your “login” to get access to your entry and personal page.
- Click on the button “EDIT/GET DIPLOMA”.
- Enter that you have completed the Drawing Marathon on the given terms ond click on “UPDATE”.
WINNING PRICES AND THE TITLE OF GOLDEN ARTIST / GOLDEN KID
- The best creative work that you produce during the marathon must be uploaded on “INSTAGRAM“.
- Important information: At the beginning of the marathon you must upload your first work including a hashtag followed by your starting number. This must be done immediately after you have finished producing it.
- You must upload your best work within one hour of completion of the marathon.
- Timing must be respected in order to meet the criteria of Drawing Marathon International. 8 or 16 hours between the first and the last work.
- Any creative works uploaded later than the mentioned time limits is not participating in the competition.
- See the “HASHTAG” you need in order to participate”
The adult category: For anyone between the ages 13 -100+ years. To participate in the drawing competition, you must post your marathon drawings in the adult category.
The childrens category: If your age is below 13 years. To participate in the drawing competition, you must post your marathon drawings in the children’s category.
Full-marathon: You can post in total: 2 GOLD images with start number, ie. that your chance of winning increases.
Half-marathon: You can post in total: 1 GOLD image with start number.
Group can decide on works that represent the whole group via a group representative.
If you should post more pictures than stated above (with competition hashtags) or if you upload under the wrong hashtag you will be disqualified from the competition. It is up to the contestants themselves to follow the instructions and make sure to use the correct hashtags.
Cheeting is, obviously, not tolerated and it will lead to exclusion from participating in the drawing competition and the removal of the title of GOLDEN ARTIST / – KID at Draw On International will follow. Drawing Marathon International cannot be held accountable of cheeting.
TIME DIFFERENCE: LONDON TIME (GMT) 7 AM / DK TIME (DKT) KL. 8:00
Time differences across the world means that you might get to draw at different times of the day depending on the country you are in at the time.
- The half and the entire marathon begin in the morning on the day of the marathon and according to London time (GMT). Contestants will schedule their own breaks to fit the time frame.
- The last challenge must be completed no later than 16 hours after starting the entire marathon. Counting from the beginning of the marathon you will have one hour after the marathon to upload your GOLD work to the competition.
- The final challenge must be completed no later than 8 hours after starting the half marathon. Counting from the beginning of the marathon you will have one hour after the marathon to upload your GOLD work to the competition.
- The drawing challenges will be accessible for 20 hours in total. You are responsible yourself for planning your time.
- The conditions above may be subject to change.